All play must be booked through the clubs lawn booking system.
Each person (with email) upon joining will be registered and given a log-in and temporary password.
It is recommended that you change your password once you have logged in (go to the Users page)
Booking a lawn – see link below
1. Do not go to the club if you are experiencing any symptoms of a cold or flu, in particular a cough or high temperature. Use the NHS helpline and seek advice. For your own protection, follow the advice about self-isolation if you are, or are living with, someone in one of the vulnerable groups.
2. Familiarise yourself with your club’s rules and respect its risk assessment.
3. Players should observe social distancing at all times unless they are in the same household or support bubble. Do not shake hands before or after a game, nor congregate indoors in groups of more than six. Particular care should be taken in all doubles, including alternate stroke Association Croquet and in Golf Croquet games.
4. Maintain strict hygiene standards by washing your hands and wiping down, particularly after touching internal surfaces such as toilets or door handles.
5. Wear face coverings when indoors, except when eating or drinking.
6. Use the court booking system.
7. If possible, dress appropriately prior to travelling to the club, rather than changing there.
8. Car sharing is now permitted, but is a matter of individual choice.
• Please book at least one day in advance.
• Log in and find the day and time you want to play and click.
• Enter your full name in the brief description box.
• Enter your opponent/s full name/s in the full description box.
• Choose the two hour slot and if playing CA or GC.
• Playing singles with one other person: Book either P or S lawn to allow others to double bank.
• You can choose to have an email confirmation sent.
• You can only book a maximum time of two hours – unless playing a CA competition game
• You cannot just turn up – you must book a time slot to play.
• Tuesdays are GC only and Wednesdays are AC only – you still need to book.
• The toilets will be open from 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday and from 9am to 1pm Saturday.
Use the link below to log in and book a lawn
If you have any problems please contact