All play must be booked through the clubs lawn booking system.
Each person (with email) upon joining will be registered and given a log-in and temporary password.
It is recommended that you change your password once you have logged in (go to the Users page)
Booking a lawn – see link below
• Please book at least one day in advance if possible.
• Log in and find the day and time you want to play and click.
• Enter your full name in the brief description box.
• Enter your opponent/s full name/s in the full description box.
• Choose the two hour slot and if playing CA or GC.
• Playing singles with one other person: Book either P or S lawn to allow others to double bank.
• You can choose to have an email confirmation sent.
• You can only book a maximum time of two hours – unless playing a CA competition game
• You cannot just turn up – you must book a time slot to play.
• Tuesdays are GC only and Thursday from 1.30pm are AC only – please register for these sessions.
Use the link below to log in and book a lawn
If you have any problems please contact