For site visit booking please see ‘Site Visits’ drop-down on Lawn Booking
Instructions to book site visits
1. Log in as normal to the booking site.
2. Go to the visit dates of 29th and 30th July there is now a drop-down menu listing the three sites.
3. Choose the site you wish to visit.
4. Add your name to a session and save.
5. Repeat above for the other sites.
All play must be booked through the clubs lawn booking system.
Each person (with email) upon joining will be registered and given a log-in and temporary password.
It is recommended that you change your password once you have logged in (go to the Users page)
Booking a lawn – see link below
From July 4 we can have up to six people on one lawn
This means on the lawn at any one time:
one singles or
two singles (double banking) or
one doubles or
one singles and one doubles (double banking)
Remember: Maximum six people on the lawn at any one session.
• Please book at least one day in advance.
• Log in and find the day and time you want to play and click.
• Enter your full name in the brief description box.
• Enter your opponent/s full name/s in the full description box.
• Choose the two hour slot and if playing CA or GC.
• Playing singles with one other person: Book either P or S lawn to allow others to double bank.
• You can choose to have an email confirmation sent.
• You can only book a maximum time of 2 hours – to be regularly reviewed
• You cannot just turn up – you must book a time slot to play.
• Tuesdays are GC only and Wednesdays are AC only – you still need to book.
• The toilets will be open from 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday and from 9am to 1pm Saturday.
CURRENT PLAYING ARRANGEMENTS
Refer to Lionel’s newsletter or
Use the link below to log in and book a lawn
If you have any problems please contact